NOTE: Applications will only be processed when college is in session.
Dreamkeepers provides assistance to students at risk of dropping out of college due to unexpected financial emergencies. Dreamkeepers assistance was created to help students stay in college and meet their educational goals, ultimately, securing a better financial future.
Note: if you do not meet one or more of the eligibility requirements below, please contact your Program Counselor or Program advisor to discuss your situation.
2. Student must be Pell Grant eligible
3. Be enrolled full- or part-time
4. Must have earned at least 3 credits
5. Maintaining satisfactory academic progress
6. Must have completed one term of postsecondary education
7. Student must have demonstrated financial need
1. The student must meet with a Program Counselor/Advisor to discuss the need for the grant
2. The student completes the online application